Studies have shown that the use of ultrasonic spot welders in the plastics industry has become increasingly common around the world. The use of this technology can replace the flux, adhesive, pinning or other mechanical fixing methods required in the past, thereby increasing production efficiency and reducing costs. The welding principle of ultrasonic spot welding machine is to generate 20KHz (or 15KHz) high-voltage and high-frequency signals from the generator. Through the energy conversion system, the signal is converted into high-frequency mechanical vibration, which is applied to the workpiece of plastic products and passes through the surface and internal of the workpiece. The friction between the molecules increases the temperature of the interface to the interface, and when the temperature reaches the melting point of the workpiece itself, the workpiece is connected.
Research shows that the use of ultrasonic spot welding machine in plastic industry has become increasingly common in many places. The application of this technology can replace the flux, adhesives, fasteners or other mechanical fixing methods needed in the past production, thus improving the production efficiency and reducing the cost. The welding principle of ultrasonic spot welding machine is that the generator generates high-voltage and high-frequency signals of 20KHz (or 15KHz). Through the energy conversion system, the signals are converted into high-frequency mechanical vibration, which is added to the workpiece of plastic products. Through friction between the workpiece surface and internal molecules, the temperature of the transfer point to the interface increases, when the temperature reaches the workpiece. When the melting point is itself, the workpiece interface melts rapidly, and then fills in the gap between the interfaces. When the vibration stops, the workpiece is cooled and shaped under a certain pressure at the same time, the required welding effect can be achieved.
Guosheng ultrasonic spot welding machine adopts phase-locked loop + digital signal process (DSP) digital signal processing device, automatic frequency scanning, broadband frequency automatic tracking, simple operation, adaptive load.
Specific parameters are determined by customization requirements of customer product selection. Different equipment types have different parameters. Examples of parameter configuration are as follows:
1. Frequency: 28Khz, 30Khz, 35Khz, 40Khz and other models.
2. Power: 300W, 400W, 500W, 600W and other models.
1. Garment industry: underwear and underwear needle lathe front process, ribbon elastic band welding, spot drilling and drilling, textile wiring, jewelry welding, lace dissolution, cotton shaping, mask reinforcement spot welding.
2. Trademark industry: marking belt, marking belt, marking machine, marking machine.
3. Automobile industry: Door sound-proof cotton, fiber cotton spot welding, wiper seat, engine cover, water tank cover, battery, headlight, rear lamp, instrument, reflector, etc.
4. Electronics industry: riveting of small plastic parts, fixing of circuit boards, supersonic filamenting and embedding of fixed columns. Recording, tape cassette and core wheel, disk housing, cell phone battery board and rectifier transformer, switch socket, remote control, electronic mosquito racket.
5. Household goods industry: electronic clocks, electric drums, steam irons, water tanks, electric kettles, computers, plastic toys, water guns, aquarium games, children's dolls, plastic gifts, etc.
6. Stationery daily necessities: stationery box, aquarium ruler, folder seam and shell, pen holder, cosmetic box case, toothpaste tube tail sealing, cosmetic mirror, insulating cup, lighter, condiment bottle, imitation bottle cap and other sealed containers.
7. Sports supplies: table tennis, table tennis racket, badminton racket, tennis racket, golf club, billiard table, treadmill drum rope skipping grip treadmill, treadmill accessories, jumping boxes, gymnastic mats, boxing gloves, boxing sandbags, Sanda protectors, path signs, X-rack and other sports equipment.
1. Welding method: Under moderate pressure, the welding joint of two pieces of plastic produced friction heat and melted instantaneously. The welding strength is similar to that of the body. With reasonable interface design, the workpiece can achieve water and air tightness, and avoid the inconvenience caused by the use of auxiliary products, and achieve clean welding with high efficiency.
2. Riveting welding method: using the welding head of high frequency vibration of ultrasonic wave, pressing the fixed column of plastic products, making it instantly heated and melted into rivet shape, so that different materials are mechanically riveted together.
3. Embedding: Under moderate pressure, metal parts (such as nuts, screw, etc.) are instantaneously squeezed into the reserved plastic holes by the welding head with high frequency vibration of ultrasonic wave, and fixed in the predetermined size position. After completion, both the tensile force and the torsional force can be close to the strength of the traditional mould, which can avoid the damage of the injection mould and the shortcoming of slow injection. Point.
4. Forming: This method is similar to riveting method. The concave weld head is pressed on the outer ring of plastic products. After the weld head is exposed to high-frequency ultrasonic vibration, the plastic is melted and coated on metal objects to make it fixed, and the appearance is smooth and beautiful. This method is mostly used in the fixed forming of electronic products, loudspeakers, and the fixing of lens of cosmetics, etc. 。
5. Spot welding: Spot welding of two pieces of plastic does not require pre-designed welding wires to achieve the purpose of welding. Compared with large workpieces, it is not easy to design the workpiece of welding wire for spot welding, and to achieve the purpose of welding, multi-spot welding can be carried out at the same time.
6. Cutting Seal: Using the working principle of instantaneous high frequency vibration of ultrasonic wave to cut chemical fibre fabrics, its advantages are that the incision is clean, no cracking and no drawing.